With a 45-Year Track Record, Peerless Maintenance
Understands the Needs of Building Owners & Managers
Founded in 1967, Peerless Maintenance Service, Inc. provides comprehensive janitorial services, specializing in financial institutions, office complexes and warehouse janitorial. Our customers appreciate our experience, reliability and 45-year track record.
We are committed to a standard of excellence in the products and services we provide our customers. We believe that in our service industry personal attention, communication and responsiveness are the keys to success. In the competitive building maintenance business, the contractor best equipped to design, implement and properly supervise each customer is most likely to build a lasting relationship between client and contractor. The primary goal of the management team at Peerless is to build these long-term relationships with each customer.
When considering a maintenance service, consider the following:
- We have many employees with more than 20 years service.
We have customers we have serviced for 35+ years.
- Our team is comprised of more than 400 employees.
We self-perform our work with trained, uniformed and background-checked employees.
- We maintain a financial strength appreciated by our customers who count on us.
We are fidelity bonded and insured.
- We clean more than 9.5 million square feet on a nightly basis.
We service buildings from 2,000 square feet to 500,000 square feet.
- Our Lead Supervisors are service professionals who provide the highest level of responsiveness.
We feature a 24/7/365 Service Desk.
- We provide a full range of maintenance services to save customers time and money.
We offer outstanding Day Porter Services.
- We are a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE).
“What separates Peerless is their responsiveness. Whenever we have a question or a concern, our inquiry is responded to immediately. In this day and age when it seems customer service is hard to come by, the opposite is true with Peerless. Their quality and 24/7 support makes all the difference in the world.”